What is a Plug-in?
Basically a Plug-in is an automated or advanced feature that we can add to your website that provides information to your audience. For example, there is a Facebook Integration Plug-in for Word Press that will display any Facebook posts on your website.
Below is a list of popular Plug-ins or Features
- Calendar – (display your events with an online calendar)
- Captcha (implement security captcha form into web forms – verify sender is human)
- Contact Us Forms (online E-forms for communication or data submission)
- Facebook Integration (connect your Facebook posts to your website)
- Google Location Mapping (Google map that displays you location)
- Newsletter (electronic newsletter, that your captures your posts and website activities and sends to your online subscribers)
- Photo Gallery (displays your photos with a variety of options and views)
- Photo Slider (display photos on a webpage with motion and click-able links)
- Subscriber Notifications (allow your users to sign up for website notifications when new content is posted)
- Twitter Integration (display your recent Twitter posts to your website)
- Website Traffic Reports (multiple reports that record the activity on your website)
- and many more…